What is Most Wanted from Intelligent Business Decisions?
When it comes to prospecting, most people have realised that “spray and pray” doesn’t work. In fact, now with the implementation of GDPR it is in fact technically a breach of regulation.
Which is where the “Most Wanted” comes in….
Do you or each sales person have a top 30,50,100 list of clients that they would love to do business with? If you don’t know then maybe you have a target market? Manufacturing? Retail? Innovation incubators? Higher education? That’s fine too, we can research a list of target companies for you. And then with our experience in Account Based Marketing, we scale this down to do this:
Kick off workshop
We start our services with a half day workshop to include:
- Identification of target accounts or segment of accounts in a vertical market to target
- Statement of vision and mission
- Buyer personas identified and documented
- Any history within the accounts
- Specific intelligence needed that is relevant to the campaign
A Most Wanted campaign would include:
- Business overview – what each of the prospects do
- Key Insights relevant to your value propositions (and any common themes across the vertical markets)
- Key stakeholders identified
- Creation of opportunities for sales to pursue
- A target list of 30 key accounts should generate 3-4 opportunities for immediate follow up plus additional 2-3 opportunities for nurturing